Richard Loebl has provided clinical supervision and consultation for counselors and therapists for over 25 years. He’s a Certified Clinical Supervisor for therapists and Continuing Education Provider for counselors in the State of Florida, and has provided supervision and consultation services to the following:
- Supervision for Therapists Seeking Licensure. Richard Loebl provides supervision for clinical social workers, mental health counselors, and marriage and family therapists. Weekly or biweekly supervision sessions generally meet the requirements of the State of Florida (100 hours of supervision are required for each 1500 hours of psychotherapy). Clinical supervision is tailored to the needs of each therapist and generally includes the clinical review of current cases, a focus on professional ethics, discussion of clinical methods, counseling theories, and relevant research findings, and an exploration of the therapist-client relationship.
- Supervision for Licensed Therapists. Individual and group supervision for more experienced, licensed therapists may be provided on a regular (weekly or biweekly) or as-needed basis. This type of therapist supervision includes a clinical review of challenging cases, with a special focus on the therapist-client relationship.
- Consultation and Training for Therapists. Richard Loebl provides workshops, group and individual counseling sessions designed to address specific clinical issues. Topics include men’s issues, relationships and couples counseling, the treatment of anxiety disorders, mindfulness and Eastern approaches to psychotherapy, treatment of addictions, managing clinically complex and challenging cases, and the management of transference and counter transference.
Training programs and CEU workshops are also conducted and sponsored by the Relationship Center of South Florida. We provide several workshops on EFT (Emotionally Focused Therapy) for counselors and therapists who want to learn or enhance their skills in working with distressed couples. Please see our Workshops & Retreats page for upcoming programs. We also offer workshops and specialized training programs in the following areas:
- Men’s Issues & Men In Relationships
- The Science Of Love & Relationships
- Who’s In Charge? — A Self Help Model For Understanding & Working With Your Internal Parts
- Eating Disorders (and ED co-occurring with CD & DD) – Dr. Alison Tarlow, Psy. D.